Instagram is not only meant for sharing pictures and videos but it can really help you build your personal brand. Learn a few mantras and be an influencer on Instagram.
Check the module details below:-
Module 2 – Instagram Marketing Strategies
Who Should Attend?
Entrepreneurs whose business relies on media-oriented content, like Influencers, Photographers, Wedding Planners, Travel Planners, Makeup Artists, Jewellery, Apparels, etc.
- Understanding Instagram
- Features of Instagram
- Limitations of Instagram
- Types of Accounts and Business Accounts with Instagram
- Verification of Instagram
- Requisites of Instagram
- Understanding the algorithm
- What should be promoted on Instagram
- Creating a marketing strategy
- Deciding a content strategy
- Creating Content for Instagram
- Graphics for Instagram
- Video Conent
- Using the Instagram Live
- Sharing stories
- Promoting Your Brand On Instagram
- Understanding hashtags and their usage
- Using the tags and their usage
- Paid Promotions
- Linking Instagram with Facebook
- Driving traffic to your Instagram
- Creating a presence
- Gaining followers the organic way
- Influencer Mantras
- Do and Don’ts of Instagram
- The brand placement strategy
- Key things to avoid on Instagram
What do you need?
A working laptop or phone with an active internet connection.
To know more about the Digiconnect Workshops click here.