Welcome to “DigiConnect” – A series of Workshops
No one sees the world the way you do, so no one can create the stories that you can tell. If you have that fire in you to write, you should let your creative juices flow. But, how do you transform your ideas into stories, verses, proses? Learn with us in this workshop:-
Who should attend?
Aspiring Writers who wish to try their hands to writing stories, scripts, and poetry.
The Course Contents
- Initiating Creative Writing
- Understanding Creative Writing
- Difference between Blogging & Creative Writing
- Writing Styles, Tones, and their Usage to build Write-Ups
- Literary Elements & Techniques
- Structure of a Story
- Developing a literary piece
- The importance of point of view
- Creating images with figurative language
- Fiction Writing
- Writing prompts
- Forms of Short Fictions
- Compiling a Book of Short Stories
- Writing your first book
- Script Writing
- Introduction to Script Writing
- Dialogues and it’s types
- How to punctuate a dialogue
- Poetry Writing
- Difference between Prose & Poetry
- Forms of Poetry
- Understanding Rhyming Schemes & Rhythms
- Syllable counts, it’s Usage, & Check
- Promotions and Personal Brand Building
- Self-Publishing Vs Publisher
- Platforms for Book Launches
- Anthologies and Your Participation
- Getting Famous for your Pen
- Plagiarism & Copyrights
- Creative Commons
- Difference between Copyright and Publishing Right
What do you need?
A working laptop or phone with an active internet connection.
To know more about the Digiconnect Workshops click here.